Strategically located in near proximity to the shopping meccas of Bond Street, Oxford Street and Marylebone Village, the 4* Deluxe Mandeville Hotel (a Preferred Hotel), is now seeking talents to join our vibrant Reception Team.
As a Night Receptionist you will be responsible for:
– Dealing with guests in a courteous manner at all times.
– Registering guests on arrival, ensuring exact compliance with registration and departure procedures and completing off related documentation.
– Maintaining night portering duties.
– Having a thorough knowledge of hotel facilities, selling procedures and special events or promotions and an awareness of room availability at all times.
– Using direct guest contact opportunities to promote in-house sales e.g. restaurant dinner bookings.
– Being knowledgeable of various methods of payments, credit cards, vouchers and ledger accounts with correct billing procedures.
– Ensuring Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards and legal requirements. In addition complying with the Accident Reporting procedures of the hotel.
– Taking an active role regarding Fire Safety of the hotel.
– Ensuring that public areas, guest areas and work areas are kept clean and tidy to the required standards. Issues which can not be resolved by yourself need to be reported promptly to the appropriate department.
– Monitor and report anything/anyone suspicious or dangerous and to act accordingly.
– Encouraging that the highest standards of customer service are adhered to and remedy anything that inhibits excellent service.
– Reporting all feedback from guests or other departments to the AM supervisor or Front Office Management, particularly in the case of a guest complaint.
– Maintaining a professional presence in the hotel lobby and assist patrons with luggage, give directions, answer queries and give assistance to guests.
– Running the night audit, during the Night Auditor’s absence.
– Performing extra duties during the night, this will result in a smooth night operation.
– Handling guest’s mail, messages, packages and newspapers accurately and accordingly.
– Having knowledge of the local area and surrounding attractions, local shops and important public buildings like the police station etc.
– Complying with all systems and procedures laid down by the Front Office Manager and all company policies
If the above sounds interesting and you are looking for your next opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their Right to Work in the UK.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or click here for more information.