Joseph Fashion are looking for passionate full time and part time Sales Assistants to join our JOSEPH stores in London.
As a Sales Assistant you would be responsible for building a strong rapport with new and existing customers, to drive sales and achieve sales targets. You will work to embody the Company’s values and objectives to ensure a seamless shopping experience for the customer.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Includes but is not limited to:
- Deliver a luxury shopping experience to all customers, which is inspiring and engaging and encourages purchase.
- Build a reputable client book through repeat business and work to develop your personal network of clients via a form of varied of communications.
- Have awareness of the targets for the store as well as individual targets of which you will hold yourself accountable to.
- Maximise every opportunity to increase your sales targets (e.g. ATV and UPT).
- Achieve targets set for Data Capture in store.
- Handle customer enquiries quickly and efficiently and escalate to management where appropriate.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Process and replenish merchandise as well as monitor floor stock.
- Help update store price changes and stock checks.
- Participate in year-end inventory.
- Support the store management team with the control of stock and processing deliveries; transfers and stock returns as necessary.
- Adhere to all Joseph policies and procedures.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and presentation representing the brand and our Company Values.
- Help monitor store security through vigilant customer service and consistent application of store changing room procedures and tagging.
- Undertake daily tasks as required by the store management team.
- Take ownership of your role and work to support the store team to achieve goals.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a luxury retail or premium retail environment where face-to-face customer contact is essential.
- Experience of delivering strong clienteling initiatives within a luxury retail or premium retail environment.
- Sales driven, proven experience of meeting or exceeding commercial targets.
- Knowledge of POS and store systems.
- Demonstrable commercial and brand awareness.
- Demonstrable excellent standards of customer service in a luxury environment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate via varied channels.
- Demonstrable relationship building skills, able to collaborate and motivate peers.
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed.
- Positive and solutions driven attitude.
- Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
- Excellent product knowledge; motivated to continuously build product knowledge.
- Excellent time keeping and reliable attendance.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and a high-pressured environment.
JOSEPH Company values
We are driven by our ambitious expectations — good enough isn’t good enough. We understand that in order to compete and win in this category we must put our best foot forward, each and every time.
How we treat our staff, make our product and the role we play in the industry and the world is underpinned by an unwavering integrity. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing. We never cut corners or sacrifice on our quality or our principles.
Attention to detail
Thought, care and a great attention to detail goes into everything we do. It’s the only way we will consistently delight our customers.
Born from the mind and spirit of a pioneer, we are curious, entrepreneurial and always looking for new ways to push our brand, our business and our customer experience forward.
Hit the link now to submit your application.